Members are located in several Cities, Provinces , State and Countries. We can not possibly be able to deliver physical documents. We use e-documents and e-signatures which are legally acceptable. If a member decides to ignore to e-sign and acknowledge, it is not our problem. We use a system that confirms that delivery of the e-document has been delivered to a member’s inbox by email. Members are expected to question and seek clarification within 7 days. If they allow 7 days to pass, it is assumed that they concur and are legally bound by the entire content of the edocument.
T.E.N. CO., INC does not accept liability for natural and unavoidable catastrophes that interrupt the expected course of events and restrict participants from fulfilling obligations. A typical list of force majeure
events include but not limited to war, riots, fire, flood, hurricane, typhoon, earthquake, lightning, explosion, strikes, lockouts, slowdowns, prolonged, disease outbreak and pandemics, shortage of energy supplies, and acts of God, state or governmental action prohibiting or impeding any party from performing its respective obligations. Members agree not to hold T.E.N. CO., INC. and its Directors or representatives liable financially or otherwise for any performance hindered or delayed by the outbreak of 2019 coronavirus decease (COVID-19) or any associated risks. The inability to host meetings in our physical location will be compensated by virtual meetings. Members are responsible to attend virtual meetings as per invitations posted on our official social media sites, eventbrite and emails. All chapter meetings will be held as per schedule with no interruption.
2. MORE SPECIFIC COVID POLICIES:
- ) PANDEMIC OCCURRENCES. INCLUDING COVID19. T.E.N. CO., INC. only permits meetings in the Restaurants and not in private places or private offices. Restaurants already follow healthcare guidelines to ensure that their clients are safe. Restaurants also carry liability insurance to cover their clients. If meetings can not be held safely in a restaurant, members are advised to meet using Zoom video conferencing. Members have the option to attend physical meetings or virtual meetings. If members decide to attend a physical meeting, they are advised to call the restaurant and verify on their own that their specific health and safety requirements are in place. Members are also advised to follow their local and national health guidelines as well as the World Health Organization’s publicly issued guidelines https://www.who.int/#. T.E.N. CO., INC. its directors, franchise partners, and chapter leaders do not accept any liability of any kind whatsoever.
There are heavy fines for group organizers. The Entrepreneur Nation has our own more stringent measures that go above and beyond what the government has issued.
AGE OF MAJORITY:
- Most importantly, we are a professional business group.
- We do not allow exchange of business cards in our meetings or any physical paper work (this is temporary measure until the pandemic is over).
- Exchange of cell phone numbers and emails is all now done virtually.
- You must wear a mask at all times if 6 feet distance can not be maintained. (this is temporary measure until otherwise advised by hosts).
- You must sanitize your hands before getting into the meeting room. Hand sanitizer station is provided at the registration desk.
Members must be 19 years of age before attending our events or must have attained legal age of majority in their State/ Province/Country and above and be able to sign the liability waiver as contained in here on our contract /policies https://tenation.co/policies/
. Where a guest or a member is younger than the age of majority, the parent or legal guardian must sign the waiver on behalf. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION:
Any notice to be given under this legal contract shall be publicly published on our website and in writing by way of e-mail blast to all the members.